Our Commitment to You –
Our Guests, Our Dreamers
The health and safety of our guests and employees has always been our utmost priority and now more than ever; this is at the heart of all our efforts to welcome you back to our hotel.
A luxury 5-star hotel and member of The Leading Hotels of The World, The Reverie Saigon has always had high health and hygiene standards in place. In addition, we remain alert to new advice and guidelines shared by various health organisations such as the World Health Organization (WHO), Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and government authorities. We are evolving our policies and best practices accordingly.
In addition, The Reverie Saigon has received two globally recognized health and safety standards, designed to assure guests that we are going above and beyond when it comes to cleanliness.
Click here to find out more.
We also understand that this uncertainty has caused a need for flexibility for our guests when it comes to planning future travel. For ease of mind and increased confidence when booking with us, we have adjusted our cancellation policy. Please view our booking page for more details.
As we look forward to welcoming you to the wonderful – The Reverie Saigon – you can be assured we have taken every precaution from the information available to ensure your safety. When we welcome you to The Reverie Saigon, the only dilemma we want you to have is whether to enjoy your cocktail poolside or at the lounge, overlooking the city.
At The Reverie Saigon, we are proud to offer a unique experience with a touch of wonder and fantasy, from the imaginative décor to the exquisite service. What better place for your next getaway?
In the meantime, please stay safe and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.
The Reverie Saigon Management Team
- All guests are required to present proof of a minimum double vaccination, administered at least 14 days prior to arrival. Guests with no Children under the age of two (2) years old who have not been tested for SARS-CoV-2, have not been vaccinated against SARS-CoV-2 or have not been previously infected with SARS-CoV-2 are allowed to enter the accommodation and are allowed to participate in activities outside of the accommodation with their parents or legal guardians.
- At the border gate, if a guest exhibits symptoms of SARS-CoV-2 (fever, cough, sore throat, runny nose, stuffy nose, body aches, fatigue, chills, decrease or loss of sense of taste, decrease or loss of sense of smell, pain, headache, diarrhoea, difficulty breathing, respiratory infection, etc.), the guest must immediately report the symptoms to the medical agency at the border gate for medical measures, in accordance with current regulations.
- If a guest exhibits symptoms of SARS-CoV-2 infection (fever, cough, sore throat, runny nose, stuffy nose, body aches, fatigue, chills, decrease or loss of taste, decrease or loss of sense of smell, pain, headache, diarrhoea, difficulty breathing, respiratory infection, etc.), the guest is required to immediately notify the hotel staff for guidance and management; the guest must also take preventive measures to prevent the spread of SARS-CoV-2: regularly wear a facemask, disinfect hands with an antiseptic solution.
- Guests are required to make a medical declaration before entering the accommodation and are required to use a medical declaration app (PC-COVID) during their stay in Vietnam, in accordance with the current regulations.
- All guests must follow any additional requirements that may be introduced by local authorities during their stay
- These requirements may change at short notice and guests are advised to check exact details prior to commencing travel.
ENHANCED SAFETY MEASURES
Our latest safety measures include:
- All employees have at least a double vaccination against Covid-19 and are also tested according to current local regulations.
- All guests and employees entering the premises are required to undergo a temperature screening and wear face masks in all public areas of the Times Square building.
- Hand sanitiser is available at all entrances to the building and entrances to lifts, lobbies, restaurants and the spa.
- Rooms and suites are disinfected with an additional emphasis on the most frequently touched guestroom surfaces such as light switches, door handles, remote controls, thermostats, table and desk tops, telephones etc.
- Strict cleaning schedule and procedures are in place for air-conditioning units in rooms and public areas.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning with hospital-grade disinfectants on all high-touch surfaces and public areas such as lobbies, restaurants, meeting and event spaces, public restrooms, fitness centre equipment, elevator and escalator surfaces.
Social distancing measures are applied where necessary.
- All guests checking into the hotel are required to submit health and travel declarations.
- White glove service implemented 24/7. All our bellboys are wearing fabric white gloves at all times to reduce contact with guests’ belongings.
- Luggage is disinfected upon arrival before being delivered to the room.
- A keycard disinfection machine is available at the check-in counter