The Saigon Suite
A stunning blend of modern design and traditional Italian craftsmanship, the singular Saigon Suite presents an extraordinary haven of quintessential Italian luxury spread out over a 276-square metre expanse over our two topmost floors.
A dream for design aficionados, this distinctive two-bedroom suite brims with flair with its impressive collection of conversation pieces by the who’s who of iconic design, including statement pieces by Poltrona Frau and Cassina as well as exquisite Cassina reproductions of iconic works by Frank Lloyd Wright, Franco Albini and Le Corbusier.
Daylight floods the suite’s dramatic, marble-clad living area while jaw-dropping views reveal virtually all of Saigon through its lofty, wall-to-wall windows.
ICONS OF DESIGN
Upon entering The Saigon Suite, one is immediately drawn to a set of Poltrona Frau’s buttery soft, leather Chester One sofas and armchairs first designed in 1912 by Renzo Frau and situated in the centre of the living room. Just opposite stands a spectacular reproduction of the Veliero bookcase by 20th century Italian architect Franco Albini.
THE SAIGON SUITE
In the adjacent, show-stopping dining room, an eight-seat Taliesin dining table and Barrel chairs originally designed by master architect Frank Lloyd Wright take centre stage.
A stunning space in which to entertain, the room further captures the imagination with its dramatic, elongated, cascade crystal chandelier by Masiero.
And in the spacious guest room, Poltrona Frau’s handcrafted capitonné-padded leather bed presents a sumptuous centrepiece, while a classic chaise longue originally designed in 1928 by Le Corbusier, Pierre Jeanneret and Charlotte Perriand takes pride of place window-side alongside a Cassina reproduction of Meret Oppenheim’s famously whimsical 1939 surrealist Traccia bird legs service table finished in silver leaf.
THE SAIGON SUITE
Upstairs, the intimate master suite exudes comfort on a formidable scale with its contemporary four-post bed and its striking, ruby red Juliet armchair designed by Benjamin Hubert for Poltrona Frau’s 100th anniversary.
The museum-eque piece pairs artfully with the equally original and eye-catching vanity console by Andree Putman in the master bath – rivalled only by the mosaic tiled floors and stunning window-side shower.
THE SAIGON SUITE
The adjacent master parlour presents a stylish setting for morning espressos or evening cocktails with its avant-garde leather sofa by maverick French designer Philippe Starck and accompanying pair of P22 red leather armchairs by Cassina.
An Isidoro vintage travel trunk-inspired private bar cabinet designed by Jean-Marie Massaud adds a touch of glamour to one corner of the room.
- SIZE 276 m2 | 2,970 ft2
- NO. OF UNITS 1
- FLOORS 38 & 39F (bi-level suite)
- BEDS 2 super kings
- RATES From USD 12,000
- VIEW City & River
- CAPACITY 4 persons | 6 with two rollaway beds*
The Saigon Suite features two bedrooms, each with ensuite bath.
*Rollaway beds are suitable only for children up to the age of 10.
- Frette bath linens
- Dual wash basins
- Separate deep-soaking tub and shower (with rain shower)
- Dining table (seats up to 8)
- Powder room
- Spacious walk-through closets
- 600-thread count Frette bed linens
- 4 Samsung LED FHD TVs with Samsung Soundbar
- International cable channels
- Cisco VoIP telephones
- Television in the bathrooms
- In-room safes with built-in power outlet
- All-in-one built-in media hub for optimal connectivity
- Private butler
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Complimentary minibar (refreshed daily)
- Complimentary round-trip airport transfers
- Complimentary daily newspaper
- Complimentary shoe shine service
- Bath amenities by Acqua di Parma
- Teas by Dammann of France
- Electric kettle
- In-room Nespresso machine & coffee pods
- 24-hour In-Room Dining
- Nightly turndown service
- Pillow menu
- The Reverie Lounge access & privileges
- Complimentary round-trip airport transfers in your choice of a Bentley or Rolls-Royce (subject to availability at time of booking)