Panorama Suite By Poltrona Frau
An ideal city escape for the design aficionado or those simply seeking a one-of-a-kind, sky-high pied à terre, the Panorama Suite by Poltrona Frau is a testament to the celebrated artisanal craftsmanship of Poltrona Frau and Cassina.
A marble-clad foyer leads into the spacious living area, which features an eclectic mix of iconic furnishings, including a sculptural La Rotonda dining table by Mario Bellini, a pony-skin re-edition of the famed 1965 Gio Ponti-designed Dezzasofa and a pair of avant-garde San Luca leather armchairs.
In addition to a powder room for guests and an entirely separate master bedroom, the suite comes with a spacious master bath featuring a large, marble-clad shower, floors flourished with a stunning floral mosaic art motif hand-laid by Sicis of Italy, and a deep soaking, window-side tub that unveils spectacular city and river views. A stay experience a designer once could only dream of…
The celebration of Italian savoir faire continues from the living room to the master bedroom, where clean lines and a refined palette highlight sumptuous leather furnishings, including a stylish capitonné-padded Bluemoon bedframe designed by Roberto Lazzeroni in a shade of Polinesia, a twin set of drawers made of Poltrona Frau’s distinctive Pelle Frau leather, and a luxuriously soft Archibald leather armchair.
The made-to-order Isidoro cocktail cabinet by Jean-Marie Massaud – a stylish nod to vintage travel trunks – adds a bold dash of contemporary glamour to sophisticated soirées with its cleverly designed compartments and saddle leather-wrapped exterior.
- SIZE 88 m2 (947 ft2)
- NO. OF UNITS 4
- FLOORS 35-38F
- BEDS 1 super king
- RATES From USD 750
- VIEW City & River
- CAPACITY 2 Persons | 3 with an extra rollaway bed*
- INFORMATION *Rollaway beds are suitable only for children up to the age of 10.
- Frette bath linens
- Dual wash basins
- Separate deep-soaking tub and shower (with rain shower)
- Dining table (seats up to 4)
- Powder room
- Spacious walk-through closet
- 600-thread count Frette bed linens
- 2 Samsung LED FHD TVs with Samsung Soundbar
- International cable channels
- Cisco VoIP telephone
- Television in the bathroom
- In-room safe with built-in power outlet
- All-in-one built-in media hub for optimal connectivity
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Complimentary minibar (refreshed daily)
- Complimentary daily newspaper
- Complimentary shoe shine service
- Bath amenities by Acqua di Parma
- Teas by Dammann of France
- Electric kettle
- In-room Nespresso machine & coffee pods
- 24-hour In-Room Dining
- Nightly turndown service
- Pillow menu
- The Reverie Lounge access & privileges