The Ultimate in
The Reverie Saigon has over a dozen house cars in which to whisk you around the city from the second you arrive to the moment you depart.
Our fleet of luxury automobiles includes a Rolls-Royce limited edition Phantom Dragon, a Bentley, a BMW 7 Series and several Mercedes-Benz S-Class and E-Class, amongst others.
We also have a series of custom-outfitted Mercedes-Benz vans to accommodate larger groups.
- Tan Son Nhat International Airport 8 km | 30-45 minutes
- Saigon Exhibition & Convention Centre (SECC) 6 km | 35-45 minutes
- HCMC International Exhibition & Convention Centre (HIECC) 7 km | 35-50 minutes
- Vietnam-Singapore Industrial Park (VSIP) – Binh Duong 22 km | 60-80 minutes
- Phu My Port 61 km | 1 hour & 40 minutes – 2 hours
- My Tho Port 71 km | 1 hour & 30 minutes – 1 hour & 40 minutes
VISA & Airport Services
Upon arrival at Tan Son Nhat International Airport, you’ll find our airport representative on hand by pillar no.8 to welcome you and whisk you to the transportation of your choice (whether a taxi or pre-arranged private car service).
Book our VIP Fast-Track Arrival Service at least 24 hours in advance and enjoy the following services in addition to the above:
- Meet-and-greet at your arrival gate
- Escort to Immigration & expedited service
- Assistance with luggage retrieval at baggage claim area
- Escort through Customs
For those who’ve not yet booked accommodations and / or transportation, our team at The Reverie Saigon’s airport counter – at kiosk no.14 just outside the Arrivals terminal – will be happy to assist on the spot.
VISA & AIRPORT SERVICES
For departures, if you’ve arranged car service with us, we’ll meet you curb-side at the airport to assist with your luggage, accompany you to the designated airline counter and escort you to the security checkpoint.
Book our VIP Fast-Track Departure Service at least 24 hours in advance and enjoy the following services in addition to the above:
- Expedited security check
- Expedited Immigration service
- Expedited luggage screening
- Escort to designated gate or airport lounge
We can also assist you through the visa application and issuing process, including providing the necessary approval letter. You will need to request this letter prior to your arrival in Vietnam, and in most cases it takes between 4 to 5 working days. You will also need to have a valid passport and 2 additional passport-size photos.
Guests will be greeted and assist with fast collect visa at Immigration office and luggage. This service is strongly recommended otherwise wait times can be significantly longer.
Visa & VIP Fast-Track Service Fees
Visa approval letter: VND 300,000++ (approximately USD 16 nett) per person.
- Visa stamp fee: USD 25 (to be paid directly to the airport immigration office, in cash)
- VIP Fast-Track service: VND 1,200,000++ (approximately USD 63 nett) per person
*Fees are subject to a 5% service charge and 10% VAT and can be paid in advance.
Request For Car Service
If you require service within the next 48 hours, please contact us directly at +84 28 3823 6688 and ask for the Concierge Desk. Transportation requests are confirmed only upon receipt of an email from the hotel detailing the arrangements made.
22 – 36 Nguyen Hue Boulevard
& 57-69F Dong Khoi Street
Ho Chi Minh City | District 1