The Reverie Saigon
Modern Two-Bedroom residential suite
The Modern Two-Bedroom offers a wonderfully spacious residential-style space ideal for entertaining – replete with breathtaking views of the Saigon River and city skyline.
Decorated in warm natural tones and complemented by luxury textiles such as hardwood floors, Italian marble and hand-tufted wool rugs, every corner of the residential suite is unfailingly cosy to the umpteenth degree.
In the main living area, an inviting leather Kate sofa designed by Matteo Nunziati for Mariani and a designer dining table by Cassina juxtaposed with a fire-engine red Bramante cabinet designed by Kazuhide Takahama beckons residents to entertain and impress.
The large master bedroom is outfitted with a spacious walk-in closet, separate work area with writing desk, and an ensuite bath with separate shower and deep-soaking tub.
And located just opposite, on the other side of the suite, the well-appointed guestroom for one comes with a separate writing desk, television, window-side seating area and large wardrobe.
A powder room (with standing shower) and a chic, walk-in kitchen by Snaidero with state-of-the-art appliances round out this suite’s fantastic facilities.
LUXURIOUS URBAN LIVING
The 713/714 Tensegrity dining table by Cassina and originally designed by Theodore Waddell instantly catches your eye upon entering the main living area.
Its post-modern, industrial look – reflected in the intricate intersection of polished, chromium-plated rods – embues a brilliant melding of architectural and sculptural elements with furniture design.
A chandelier from Le Porcellane’s Tarsia collection complements.
Modern Two-Bedroom Suite
In both bedrooms, furnishings by Medea include a chic, capitonné-padded Margot Dormeuse chaise longue from its Mobilidea collection – the perfect perch from which to soak in the panoramic views of Saigon unveiled by the room’s wrap-around windows.
- SIZE 119 – 140 m2 | 1,280 – 1,506 ft2
- NO. OF UNITS 5
- FLOORS 19-23F
- BEDS 1 king (200 x 213 cm) + 1 twin (95 x 195 cm)
- RATES From USD 550 per night
- VIEW City & River
- CAPACITY 3 persons | 4 with an extra rollaway bed*
- INFORMATION *Rollaway beds are suitable only for children up to the age of 10.
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Dining table (seats up to 5)
- Powder room with shower
- Guestroom with separate seating area, desk and wardrobe
- Spacious walk-in master closet
- Semi-enclosed work area (study) with writing desk
- 400-thread count Frette bed linens
- Frette bath linens
- Dual wash basins
- Separate deep-soaking tub and shower (with rain shower)
- 3 Samsung LED FHD TVs with Samsung Soundbar
- International cable channels
- Cisco VoIP telephones
- Large, in-room safe
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- 24-hour In-Room Dining
- Daily housekeeping service (except on Sundays)
- Teas by Dammann of France
- Electric kettle
- Electrolux toaster & microwave oven
- Electrolux refrigerator & freezer
- Electrolux oven with 4-burner induction cooktop
- ZOJIRUSHI multi-purpose steamer & rice / porridge cooker
- Fissler stainless steel cookware
- Cutlery by Zwilling & dishware by Patra
- Electrolux washer-cum-dryer or separate washer & dryer*
- Dedicated entrance and 24-hour reception desk
- The Residences Lounge access & privileges
- Welcome supply of bottled water and Acqua di Parma bath amenities
*Specific type of washer/dryer facility available in-suite is entirely dependent on the units available at the time of booking. For more information, please enquire.